EKO-CKK container boiler rooms intended to be connected to central heating systems with domestic hot water processing as a temporary or even permanent solution. According to need, oil or gas firing boilers can be installed with nominal heat outputs of 18 to 2500 kW or biomass firing boilers with nominal heat outputs from 14 to 500 kW. The boiler rooms can be provided with all necessary equipment. To install with a central heating system it is only necessary to provide an appropriate chimney, electric power supply connection, water supply and the fuel. The compact layout assures simple handling, maintenance and transfer. The heating room has its own thermal insulation and it is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001/2008.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE EKO-CKK CONTAINER BOILER ROOMS:
- Intended to be connected to central heating systems with domestic hot water processing with an operating temperature of 110/70°C and 90/70°C and an operating pressure of 2.5, 3, 4, or 6 bars.
- Oil or gas firing boilers with nominal heat output from 18 to 2500 kW or biomass firing boilers with nominal heat output from 14 to 500 kW can provided.
- The level of automatic control according to need, and the solutions offered can be tailored to satisfy any requirement.
- The container can be transported by truck, rail or ship.
- The container is provided with thermal insulation; pipework and equipment is painted in an industrial colour and is thermal insulated.
- Facility to connect a number of container boiler rooms as modules in a single system.
Installing a full sized permanent boiler room in brand new premises, while for example only a few flats are inhabited, is hardly economically practical because of relatively low utilization. Therefore in the early stages it is preferable to connect a temporary boiler room until the whole building is technically approved and completed. Alternatively, during road construction or other major projects, there is also a need to provide warm offices and other facilities for personnel. A temporary boiler room for such purposes is a perfect solution.