LKB-Digi combined hot water heaters, with volumes of 100 and 120 litres, with a built in digital controller, are designed for both heating and the accumulation of domestic hot water for households, restaurants and other premises where domestic hot water is needed. The availability of domestic water heating, through the boiler circuit connected to the tube heat exchanger or through the built-in electrical heater, makes these products very attractive. Their main characteristic is their very balanced domestic water flow and pressure, independently of the draining points used. This means that more than one person can draw hot water at the same time. Boilers are made out of stainless steel, which guarantees hygiene. These products are distinguished by the extensive application of modern technologies and their quality of material as well as their fully tested design and build, which makes them safe and reliable. Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001/2008.
CHARACTERISTICS OF LKB Digi COMBINED WATER HEATERS:
- LKB-Digi combined hot water heaters, with volumes of 100 and 120 litres, are engineered for both heating and the accumulation of domestic hot water for household, restaurants and other premises where domestic hot water is needed.
- The availability of domestic water heating through the boiler (or solar collector) circuit connected to the tube heat exchanger or through the built-in electrical heater.
- Engineered to be hung on a wall in the horizontal position.
- Available in two options: with connections to the central heating systems as well as with the connections on the right or on the left side.
- Made of high quality stainless steel, which guarantees high hygienic standards.
- The accumulated quantity of domestic hot water provides very balanced water flow and pressure, regardless of the draining points being used. This means that more then one person can use hot water in the some time.
- The big surface and the thin wall tube of the built-in tube heat exchanger allows rapid heating of the whole water content above 60°C, which prevents creation of legionella.
- The built in digital controller allows very precise control of the temperature as well as the choices made regarding the use of heating source (electric energy or boiler water).
- Ability to operate the freezing protection system.
- Thermal insulation is made of glass wool on aluminium foil which is effective in cutting heat loss.
- The availability of the recirculation tube connection allows a ring main configuration for domestic hot water so that hot water is constantly present at the tap, making it unnecessary to draw water before hot water arrives.
|Kodas||Nuotrauka||Pavadinimas||Mažmeninė kaina EUR be PVM||Mažmeninė kaina EUR su PVM|
|11744||Kombinuotas boileris nerudijančio plieno LKB-100 Horizontalus – Kairinis||710,00||859,10|
|11745||Kombinuotas boileris nerudijančio plieno LKB-100 Horizontalus – Dešninis||710,00||859,10|
|11746||Kombinuotas boileris nerudijančio plieno LKB-120 Horizontalus – Kairinis||750,00||907,50|
|11743||Kombinuotas boileris nerudijančio plieno LKB-120 Horizontalus – Dešninis||750,00||907,50|