Steel hot water boiler are engineered for wood pellet firing. In the boiler is installed the burner for wood pellet firing with the automatic firing and automatic self-cleaning function which enables the reliable operation also with the low quality wood pellets. The function of the automatic cleaning flue gas tubes provides the unifying exchange of the heat and high and unifying level of boiler efficiency. Digital boiler controller in a basic construction offers also the possibility of control with the additional equipment likes lambda probe or level control of the wood pellets in the pellet tank. The pellet tank is the integral part of the boiler. The boiler is delivered in pieces due to the easier transport into the boiler room.
CHARACTERISTIC OF THE BOILER PEL-TEC:
- Hot water boiler for central heating systems, Pel-Tec with integrated pellet burner, nominal heat output 12, 24, 30 and 48 KW.
- Designed for firing with wood pellets only.
- Fully automated operation of the boiler through installed digital controller unit which steers operation of the boiler, pump for heating systems and DHW and also the automatic cleaning of the burner and boiler.
- Modulating operation of the boiler (30% – 100%) and high boiler efficiency.
- Operation also with the low quality wood pellets.
- Wide graphic display on the controller unit.
- Ash removal after approximately 3 spent pellet tanks (approximately 600 kg) which depend on the wood pellet quality.
- Additional equipment: Lambda probe, sensor for level of the wood pellets in pellet tank, room thermostat with signal of the wood pellet level in the tank, error and wood pellet level in the tank messages over GSM, automated filling of the pellet tank, steering of the heating circuit by the outer temperature.
Obligatory (wood pellets firing, without CAS accumulation tank) – ; (closed heating system) – thermal safety valve, safety-air vent group (2,5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel.
Obligatory (wood pellets firing, with CAS accumulation tank) – CAS accumulation tank,; (closed heating system) – thermal safety valve, heat exchanger, safety-air vent group (2,5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel.
COMFORT OF LIVING:
PelTec is easy to use and maintain. Built-in digital controller with a touch screen and automatic cleaning of the boiler ensures reliable operation of the boiler. Message about the level of the fuel in the pellet tank ensures the continued and safe operation of the heating system. Occasionally removal of ash from the boiler and the annual minimum maintenance ensures high comfort of firing wood pellets.
HOT WATER SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS:
PelTec can be connected to one of our hot water heaters (see next pages) – hanging hot water heaters SKB Digi or LKB Digi, standing hot water heaters TB, with solar hot water heaters STEB or with combined hot water heaters CAS-B or CAS-BS, if there is a need to build in a solar heating system in the future.
|38052||Pellet boilers PelTec E 12||3000.00|
|38053||Pellet boilers PelTec E 18||3110.00|
|38054||Pellet boilers PelTec E 24||3250.00|
|38055||Pellet boilers PelTec E 36||3540.00|
|38056||Pellet boilers PelTec E 48||3712.00|
|38047||Pellet boilers PelTec E 12 liambda||3295.00|
|38048||Pellet boilers PelTec E 18 liambda||3420.00|
|38049||Pellet boilers PelTec E 24 liambda||3570.00|
|38050||Pellet boilers PelTec E 36 liambda||3684.00|
|38051||Pellet boilers PelTec E 48 liambda||4220.00|
|30821||Signal box CAL||31,00||37,51|
|Section for pellet tank +60KG|